|Trick of twilight where the overhead clouds, look like waves on the water below.|
Mandelbulber 1.20Mandelbulber 1.20Mandelbulber 1.20 by KrzysztofMarczak
Open source program (GNU GPL) for rendering photo-realistic 3D fractals
Free download (executables and source): http://sourceforge.net/projects/mandelbulber/
User manual: http://wiki.mandelbulber.com/index.php?title=User_Manual
New features in version 1.20:
- OpenCL - added NoDE rendering engine
- OpenCL - added "limits" feature to rendering engine
- OpenCL - added "interior mode"
- OpecCL - added primitive objects
- OpenCL - next trial to fix the problem with -I option for OpenCL compiler (spaces in path were not passed properly). I hope this time it is permanent fix. There is used completely different method to pass include path.
- OpenCL - added s
I'm friendly and fun and love to have a go even if I have very little artisitc talent.|
Current Residence: UK
Favourite genre of music: 80's
Favourite style of art: Any
Favourite cartoon character: Jessica Rabbit
Personal Quote: It's better to laugh and try than to be negative and sad.